Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, who is all set to make his acting debut, started shooting for ‘Siddharth’ in Manali.
The filmmaker-actor tweeted a picture of himself dressed as a Buddhist monk in one of the monasteries. The actor said, “Stepping into the frame of silence.”
The film, which is a story of a man’s search for truth after his life, is shattered by betrayals is also director Mukul Misra debut film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While Mahesh Bhatt will feature as a bald Buddhist monk, actor Shivam Bhargav will play the title role and Shazahn Padamsee his love interest and Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter.
Shazahn Padamsee had said: “He’s (Mahesh Bhatt) someone whom I deeply admire and respect. It’s going to be like a dream to have him as a co-actor, especially in the role of my father.”
Though the role seems more of a cameo it is said to form an integral part of the film, considering it is Mahesh Bhatt’s character that helps Shivam on his journey.