Hollywood hunk George Clooney reportedly proposed to his beautiful human rights lawyer girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin after cooking a meal for her at his home in LA.
The 52-year-old actor got down on his knee last week after cooking a romantic dinner at his mansion in Studio City, and presented Alamuddin with a stunning 7-carat ring that he personally designed, reported New York Post online.
Clooney hopes they can marry in just a few months, even as early as the beginning of September.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“George cooked a meal himself for Amal at home on April 22, then he surprised her by getting down on bended knee and presenting her with the ring. He was so happy she accepted, he was calling friends with the news later that night,” a source said.
The night after the proposal, the couple joined friends for dinner at Craig’s restaurant in LA, where, according to reports, the lovebirds were “just beaming”.
A similar scene took place at Nobu in Malibu the following night, April 24, with friends Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford, where Alamuddin was seen happily showing off her ring.
The couple could wed at Clooney’s Lake Como, Italy, estate.
“Lake Como would be a beautiful wedding location, but it may not give them any privacy. It is very easy for the public and paparazzi to see into the property,” the source added.
Clooney’s representative has refused to comment on the engagement and nuptials.