Hollywood hunk George Clooney reportedly proposed to his beautiful human rights lawyer girlfriend, Amal Alamuddin after cooking a meal for her at his home in LA.
The 52-year-old actor got down on his knee last week after cooking a romantic dinner at his mansion in Studio City, and presented Alamuddin with a stunning 7-carat ring that he personally designed, reported New York Post online.
Clooney hopes they can marry in just a few months, even as early as the beginning of September.
“George cooked a meal himself for Amal at home on April 22, then he surprised her by getting down on bended knee and presenting her with the ring. He was so happy she accepted, he was calling friends with the news later that night,” a source said.
The night after the proposal, the couple joined friends for dinner at Craig’s restaurant in LA, where, according to reports, the lovebirds were “just beaming”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
A similar scene took place at Nobu in Malibu the following night, April 24, with friends Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford, where Alamuddin was seen happily showing off her ring.
The couple could wed at Clooney’s Lake Como, Italy, estate.
“Lake Como would be a beautiful wedding location, but it may not give them any privacy. It is very easy for the public and paparazzi to see into the property,” the source added.
Clooney’s representative has refused to comment on the engagement and nuptials.