Actor Harman Baweja has finally admitted that he is indeed in a relationship with actress Bipasha Basu.
Though the duo have been spotted together on more than a few occasions, both Bipasha and Harman were tight-lipped about their relationship status. However, in an exclusive interview to a daily newspaper, Harman has finally agreed to come clean on their romance.
On being asked if he is dating Bipasha Basu, the actor replied, “Yes. “We knew of each other, but had never ever interacted until we met for the first time at Mr Bachchan’s 70th birthday bash.”
Bipasha Basu who is currently busy with Sajid Khan’s ‘Humshakalas’, has kept mum on her new flame. The actress did however bring in the New Year with her new beau in Goa. She also celebrated her 35th birthday with Harman and close friends last month.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Bipasha also posted a picture of herself on Valentine’s Day dressed up in the colour of love which she mentioned also happens to be her favourite colour.
The actress was previously in a long-term relationship with actor John Abraham for nine years. But, differences between them led to a bitter breakup, after which the Bipasha was missing from the glamour world for a while. However, all looks well now for the actress who whenever spotted at filmi dos seems positively glowing with happiness.
Harman on the other hand was in a relationship with Priyanka Chopra for five years. But the former flames seem to be on cordial terms. The songstress wished Harman good luck for his upcoming film, ‘Dishkiyaoon’.
Dishkiyaoon’ is about the Mumbai underworld and is expected to hit theatres on March 28.