After enjoying success with his latest release Airlift, Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has started shooting for his next film Rustom which is being directed by debutant Tinu Suresh Desai.
The Khiladi kumar is seen sporting a moustache with formals on the sets of Rustom in Mumbai. The moustache look reminds us of Akshay’s 2013 film Special 26 where the actor played a fake CBI officer executing income tax raids in the film.
— Akshay Kumar 24×7 (@Akkistaan) February 9, 2016
Having a strong romantic plot, Rustom is also a thrilling murder mystery with puzzling twist and turns. Set in the late 1950s, the movie is inspired from real life incidents and is written by Neeraj Pandey and Vipul Rawal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
This is Akshay Kumar’s third collaboration with Neeraj Pandey after Special 26 and Baby.
Produced by Zee Studios, KriArj Entertainment in association with Plan C Studios and Cape of Good Films, Rustom is slated to release during the Independence Day week this year.