After enjoying success with his latest release Airlift, Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has started shooting for his next film Rustom which is being directed by debutant Tinu Suresh Desai.
The Khiladi kumar is seen sporting a moustache with formals on the sets of Rustom in Mumbai. The moustache look reminds us of Akshay’s 2013 film Special 26 where the actor played a fake CBI officer executing income tax raids in the film.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Akshay Kumar 24×7 (@Akkistaan) February 9, 2016
Having a strong romantic plot, Rustom is also a thrilling murder mystery with puzzling twist and turns. Set in the late 1950s, the movie is inspired from real life incidents and is written by Neeraj Pandey and Vipul Rawal.
This is Akshay Kumar’s third collaboration with Neeraj Pandey after Special 26 and Baby.
Produced by Zee Studios, KriArj Entertainment in association with Plan C Studios and Cape of Good Films, Rustom is slated to release during the Independence Day week this year.