Ace choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza, who will return as super judge in the upcoming season of dance reality show “Dance +”, has taken off on a 10-day family vacation — and he is doing so after 15 years.
Remo’s wife Lizelle has done the entire planning for the trip. The couple, with their two sons, will visit places like Phuket and Bangkok in Thailand.
“I’m taking a break after 15 years. It’s long enough to forget how a vacation really feels like. So I’m very excited to go on this 10-day break. My wife has planned our entire trip.
“I don’t know what is going to come my way. It is supposed to be a surprise for me. I’m sure this long-awaited vacation will be fun for me,” Remo said in a statement.
- Goals of the week: Leroy Sane nutmeg goal, Philippe Coutinho's free kick
- Shreyas Iyer's ton puts India 'A' in driver's seat against New Zealand 'A' in first unofficial Test
- Nashville church shooting: Gunman injures multiple people at Tennessee chapel
- Hardik Pandya is a star, says India captain Virat Kohli
- England vs West Indies, 3rd ODI: Moeen Ali smashes century as hosts beat West Indies by 124 runs
- 18-year-old Kashmiri ragpicker expresses gratitude for PM Modi's praise, appeals for job
As the Star Plus show is starting on July 2, Remo has been working till late in the night on the set so that there won’t be any problem for the makers in his absence.
“Since I won’t be here for a while, I wanted to get all the things in place. And other things are looked after by my efficient captains (mentors). Although I’ll continuously be on follow-ups, I’m still going to miss being here,” added Remo.
Dancers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak will be seen as mentors on the show.