Ace choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza, who will return as super judge in the upcoming season of dance reality show “Dance +”, has taken off on a 10-day family vacation — and he is doing so after 15 years.
Remo’s wife Lizelle has done the entire planning for the trip. The couple, with their two sons, will visit places like Phuket and Bangkok in Thailand.
“I’m taking a break after 15 years. It’s long enough to forget how a vacation really feels like. So I’m very excited to go on this 10-day break. My wife has planned our entire trip.
“I don’t know what is going to come my way. It is supposed to be a surprise for me. I’m sure this long-awaited vacation will be fun for me,” Remo said in a statement.
- Race 3: Salman Khan as Sikander is ‘selfless over selfish,’ see his first look
- Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif excited to star in Remo D’Souza biggest dance film. Is it ABCD 3?
- Sajid Nadiadwala has Jacqueline Fernandez in mind while scripting Kick 2
- Actor-writer Dheeraj Sarna on playing a ghost in Belan Wali Bahu: It’s like he is there, but he is not there
- Remo D’Souza to debut as actor in a children’s movie
- Dance shows on TV changed Bollywood’s dancing style: Remo D’Souza
As the Star Plus show is starting on July 2, Remo has been working till late in the night on the set so that there won’t be any problem for the makers in his absence.
“Since I won’t be here for a while, I wanted to get all the things in place. And other things are looked after by my efficient captains (mentors). Although I’ll continuously be on follow-ups, I’m still going to miss being here,” added Remo.
Dancers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak will be seen as mentors on the show.