Choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza says he doesn’t want to act in films.
D’Souza, who has helmed films like “F.A.L.T.U.” and “ABCD: Any Body Can Dance” and has choreographed for films like “Chameli”, “Bajirao Mastani” and “Dilwale”, says he is happy with what he is doing right now.
“I absolutely don’t want to act and I am happy with what I am doing right now,” he told IANS.
- Salman Khan’s Race 3: Everything we know so far
- There are too many shortcuts in film choreography now: Terence Lewis
- Prabhudheva on working with Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan: They are a source of inspiration
- Sooraj Pancholi to star in Remo D’souza’s dance-based film
- Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif and Prabhu Deva to have a dance battle in Remo D’Souza next, watch video
- Remo D’Souza’s wife styles him for TV show
“As fas as coming onscreen is concerned, I am doing ‘Dance +’,” he added.
The filmmaker will be seen as a super-judge for the dance-based reality show “Dance +” for Star Plus channel.
On the work front, D’Souza is prepping for the release of his upcoming superhero film “A Flying Jatt”, which stars Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nathan Jones.