Bollywood diva Rekha says in her four-decade-long career she has never asked for roles from directors and producers.
Rekha, 59, ruled Bollywood in the ’70s and ’80s with her power packed performances in films like ‘Mr Natwarlal’, ‘Umrao Jaan’ ‘Silsila’ and ‘Khoobsurat’.
The actress was present at filmmaker Subhash Ghai’s Whistling Woods International Institute to attend its ‘Celebrate Cinema’ festival.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“I have never asked anyone for an assignment; never asked a producer or a director for a role,” Rekha told students while attending the festival with Subhash Ghai.
Rekha was last seen in ‘Krrish 3’. The two-day film extravaganza also saw other celebs like Vidya Balan, Terrence Lewis, Mohit Chauhan, Govind Nihalani, Hansal Mehta, Diviya Dutta, Neeta Lulla, Alka Yagnik among others gracing the event.