Bollywood diva Rekha says in her four-decade-long career she has never asked for roles from directors and producers.
Rekha, 59, ruled Bollywood in the ’70s and ’80s with her power packed performances in films like ‘Mr Natwarlal’, ‘Umrao Jaan’ ‘Silsila’ and ‘Khoobsurat’.
The actress was present at filmmaker Subhash Ghai’s Whistling Woods International Institute to attend its ‘Celebrate Cinema’ festival.
“I have never asked anyone for an assignment; never asked a producer or a director for a role,” Rekha told students while attending the festival with Subhash Ghai.
Rekha was last seen in ‘Krrish 3’. The two-day film extravaganza also saw other celebs like Vidya Balan, Terrence Lewis, Mohit Chauhan, Govind Nihalani, Hansal Mehta, Diviya Dutta, Neeta Lulla, Alka Yagnik among others gracing the event.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched