Patralekha, who has delivered an impressive performance in her recently released Bollywood debut film ‘Citylights’, is open to the idea of featuring in regional cinema.
“I want to do regional films also. I want to do Tamil, Telugu, Bengali films and everything in the regional cinema,” Patralekha said.
In ‘Citylights’, Patralekha plays actor Rajkummar Rao’s wife, who, when she comes to Mumbai, has to work as a bar dancer to earn a living.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Talking about it, she said: “Rather than difficult, it was humiliating for me (as a girl) to play a bar girl in the film.”
However, she is happy now as not only the critics and audiences loved her work in the film, but also her parents.
“My parents, my family is very happy and they just want that now I keep on doing good work,” the actress said.
‘Citylights’, an official adaptation of British film ‘Metro Manila’, has been directed by National Award winning filmmaker Hansal Mehta and presented by Mahesh Bhatt in association with Fox Star Studios.