Patralekha, who has delivered an impressive performance in her recently released Bollywood debut film ‘Citylights’, is open to the idea of featuring in regional cinema.
“I want to do regional films also. I want to do Tamil, Telugu, Bengali films and everything in the regional cinema,” Patralekha said.
In ‘Citylights’, Patralekha plays actor Rajkummar Rao’s wife, who, when she comes to Mumbai, has to work as a bar dancer to earn a living.
Talking about it, she said: “Rather than difficult, it was humiliating for me (as a girl) to play a bar girl in the film.”
However, she is happy now as not only the critics and audiences loved her work in the film, but also her parents.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“My parents, my family is very happy and they just want that now I keep on doing good work,” the actress said.
‘Citylights’, an official adaptation of British film ‘Metro Manila’, has been directed by National Award winning filmmaker Hansal Mehta and presented by Mahesh Bhatt in association with Fox Star Studios.