After wishing each other luck in elections, the ladies have been taking digs at each other on the social networking site.
It all began with Gul, who was not too pleased when the BJP publicised one of her tweets praising Narendra Modi, which said, “When it is between the fire & the frying pan- when you’ve been roasted long enough in the former- might as well try the latter??No? #NaMo4PM”. The actress shared the tweet titling it trip down memory lane.
In the meantime Kirron Kher made her Twitter debut. Husband Anupam Kher welcomed her, “Finally Kirron ji has decided to be on twitter. So friends! Send her your love, warmth & best wishes at @KirronKherBJP :)”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Gul further launched a direct attack on the senior actress saying, “Doubt if I’ll have the energy to run around like this and serve my people, when I’m 60. I guess that’s why there’s normally a retirement age.”
Doubt if I’ll have the energy to run around like this and serve my people, when I’m 60.I guess that’s why there’s normally a retirement age.
— Gul Panag (@GulPanag) March 19, 2014
To which Kirron replied, “My father is 101 years old and still happening. He said,” Good Luck Puttar. You have Always been winner.” For me Life starts at 60.”
This tweet was in fact retweeted later by Gul herself.
However, Kirron took the tweet-war further with, “I may not be a marathon runner but I know Slow and Steady wins the race. I love the Josh in our Karyakartas.”
Husband Anupam Kher has been openly supporting his wife and retweeting all her posts. “Anupam Kher @AnupamPkher: The daughter (Kirron Ji) has now returned to her Maika, her Home to serve her people since her husband & son can take care of themselves.:),” posted the actor.
Kirron Kher has received support from the industry as well. Tusshar @TusshKapoor: @AnupamPkher ji, really proud of @KirronKherBJP & the step she has taken for our country, all the best to you both, you are too good in MTH!
Indian academic and writer Madhu Kishwar also tweeted her support, Madhu Kishwar @madhukishwar: Kirron Kher is a heavy weight in every sense in comparison to feather light Gul Panag!