Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty-Kundra is a busy bee. The actress-turned producer is already busy with her maiden production ‘Dhishkiyaoon’ and now Shilpa Shetty has commenced shooting for the dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’ where she is one of the three judges.
While en-route the shooting for the sixth season of ‘Nach Baliye’,which goes on air from November 9,Shilpa Shetty tweeted: On my way to the Nach Baliye shoot. Love my work and hate leaving my son @ViaanRajKundra back.:( Such a Dichotomy of emotions!”
To this,her loving husband Raj Kundra promptly replied: @TheShilpaShetty this is what happens after having a child. Husband’s get forgotten :( …. sobbing! but at least I am getting time with V!”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Talking about the show and her one-year-old son Viaan,Shilpa Shetty said: “It feels like ‘Nach Baliye’ has just got over.. But it is a new season with new contestants and a thinner version of me. It takes time to reduce weight after the baby. I miss dancing and miss being part of this whole madness. When I look at my child,I don’t miss it. So this works well as it is a TV show and it lets me connect with my fans,” she said.
Raj Kundra,the entrepreneur turned author recently celebrated the success of his book ‘How Not to Make Money’.
The couple has recently been through a difficult time after being embroiled in IPL match fixing controversy.