Dia Mirza’s marriage with filmmaker Sahil Sangha was postponed in December even after the invitations were sent off.
There were reports about differences between the couple, however Dia Mirza said that there are health issues in Sahil Sangha’s family that has led to the delay.
Sahil Sangha also added: “We had to postpone the wedding because my uncle is not well. Once his health is under control, our families will work out a new date.
A close friend of Dia Mirza also said: “Dia and Sahil are for keeps. As far as they are concerned, they are already wedded in their hearts and minds. The formal ceremony is being sorted out as there are two families involved.”
Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha are not just soulmates they’re also joint partners in a production company which is currently producing ‘Bobby Jasoos’ with Vidya Balan in the lead.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
While so far the pretty actress has remained tight lipped over the suspension of the marital vows she finally broke her silence saying, “We will take a call on the wedding date once we complete the principal photography of Bobby Jasoos at the end of January.”
When asked if it’s possible for a real-life couple to collaborate on professional interests, Dia Mirza said: “Is that really an issue? We’ve managed as a couple and production partners for five years now. Our production company Born Free would always remain our collaborative brain-child. We’re both strong personalities. But there are no ego issues at all.”