Actress Prachi Desai says she’s keen to feature in a love story. And would love it if she gets a co-star who is of her age.
“I want to work with actors more my age and do films which are youth-oriented… I’d love to work with (actors) Aditya Roy Kapur and Varun Dhawan,” the 27-year-old, who has earlier co-starred with actors like Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Abhishek Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar, told IANS.
“I really want to do a love story right now, I think doing something more youth-oriented would be a lot fun. It could be an intense story or a rom-com,” added the actress, who has worked in “Rock On!!”, “Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai” and “Bol Bachchan”.
- Want to do Kalpana Chawla, Gayatri Devi biopics: Prachi Desai
- Indian TV content today a huge sign of worry: Prachi Desai
- Prachi Desai wants to romance Aditya Roy Kapur
- I am not satisfied doing one kind of films: Prachi Desai
- I,Me aur Main a turning point in my career: Prachi Desai
- Prachi Desai wants to 'rock on' with Shahid and Hrithik
Prachi’s next film is Anthony D’Souza’s upcoming biopic “Azhar”, in which she will essay the role of former cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin’s ex-wife Naureen.
Produced by Ekta Kapoor, Shobha Kapoor and Sneha Rajani under their banners Balaji Motion Pictures and MSM Motion Pictures, “Azhar” is a biographical sports film on Azharuddin.
The film, releasing on May 13, will feature actors Emraan Hashmi, Nargis Fakhri, and Huma Qureshi.