Flooded with offers of “weird” scripts, Hindi film and television actress Monica Bedi today said she is ready for even negative roles.
“So far all along my career I have been playing positive characters. I am doing a negative role in the TV soap opera ‘Saraswatichandra’. Now I am ready to do such negative characters even in films,” Bedi told reporters here at the launch of a salon.
Regretting that she was being offered only “weird scripts”, Bedi said she is looking for strong character- oriented roles.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Hindi film industry is changing for the better now and I am waiting to get good roles where I can prove myself as an actress,” said the 39-year-old actresses known for roles in films like ‘Suraksha’, ‘Jaanam Samjha Karo’ and ‘Jodi No. 1’.
She had played the role of a DSP in the recently released Punjabi film ‘Romeo Ranjha’.