Flooded with offers of “weird” scripts, Hindi film and television actress Monica Bedi today said she is ready for even negative roles.
“So far all along my career I have been playing positive characters. I am doing a negative role in the TV soap opera ‘Saraswatichandra’. Now I am ready to do such negative characters even in films,” Bedi told reporters here at the launch of a salon.
Regretting that she was being offered only “weird scripts”, Bedi said she is looking for strong character- oriented roles.
“Hindi film industry is changing for the better now and I am waiting to get good roles where I can prove myself as an actress,” said the 39-year-old actresses known for roles in films like ‘Suraksha’, ‘Jaanam Samjha Karo’ and ‘Jodi No. 1’.
She had played the role of a DSP in the recently released Punjabi film ‘Romeo Ranjha’.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review