National-award winning Marathi filmmaker Ravi Jadhav is all set to make his foray in Bollywood with an untitled movie under Eros International.
“We are giving opportunity to Marathi director Ravi Jadhav to make his debut in Bollywood. We are yet to begin the movie and happy to team up with Ravi. He is brilliant filmmaker,” Krishika Lulla of Eros International told PTI.
- IFFI 2017: Sridevi to inaugurate the Indian Panorama Section, will pay homage to legends of Indian cinema
- Makers of Marathi film Nude accused of plagiarism
- IFFI row: Ravi Jadhav, director of Nude says he will not take legal action
- Marathi directors deny withdrawing their films from IFFI, but are contemplating protest
- Marathi film Nude won't be screened at International Film Festival of India 2017. Was the reason anything beyond its name?
- IFFI: Marathi filmmakers call for protest against removal of S Durga, Nude by I&B Ministry
“My next two film projects are with debutant directors. I feel the freshers are pool of talent. I have just met them and was quite amazed by their stories.”
Considered as one of the most creative directors in Marathi film Industry, Jadhav started his career in 2010 with “Natarang” followed by “Balgandharva”, “Balak-Palak” and “Timepass”.
Jadhav also promotes new film directors in Marathi cinema by co-producing and presenting films like “REGE” directed by debutant Abhijit Panse and “Coffee Aani Barach Kahi” by newcomer Prakash Kunte.