Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon, who is currently in Goa for her younger daughter’s wedding ceremony, shared an adorable picture with her daughter Chhaya from the wedding funtion.
The Mohraa actress took to Twitter to share her happy moments with her fans.
And happy moments !!!! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/h77Hr2P0Q0
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) January 25, 2016
Raveena Tandon has been organising all the ceremonies for her daughter’s wedding and has personally designed each function that has been organised by the bride’s side of the family.
According to a source close to Raveena’s family, the wedding will be performed according to both Hindu and Catholic rituals as the groom is from Goa.
The sangeet ceremony was also hosted by Raveena Tandon and family to which close friends and relatives were invited. Besides mehendi, the chuda ceremony and the ghara ghardoli were followed by the Catholic rituals.
She had adopted the two girls as a single mother back in the 1990s.
Raveena is married to film distributor Anil Thadani. Together, they have a daughter named Rasha and son named Ranbir.