Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon, who is currently in Goa for her younger daughter’s wedding ceremony, shared an adorable picture with her daughter Chhaya from the wedding funtion.
The Mohraa actress took to Twitter to share her happy moments with her fans.
And happy moments !!!! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/h77Hr2P0Q0
— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) January 25, 2016
Raveena Tandon has been organising all the ceremonies for her daughter’s wedding and has personally designed each function that has been organised by the bride’s side of the family.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
According to a source close to Raveena’s family, the wedding will be performed according to both Hindu and Catholic rituals as the groom is from Goa.
The sangeet ceremony was also hosted by Raveena Tandon and family to which close friends and relatives were invited. Besides mehendi, the chuda ceremony and the ghara ghardoli were followed by the Catholic rituals.
She had adopted the two girls as a single mother back in the 1990s.
Raveena is married to film distributor Anil Thadani. Together, they have a daughter named Rasha and son named Ranbir.