Actress Raveena Tandon is set to replace Farah Khan as a judge on reality show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ as the filmmaker is busy with her next movie ‘Happy New Year’.
The show is currently judged by Anu Malik and Farah Khan. Now the channel has got Raveena Tandon on board for the show. It had initially roped in actress Archana Puran Singh who has shot a few episodes.
“Farah is unable to give sufficient time for the shoot of this show as she is busy with her film ‘Happy New Year’,” a press release issued by the channel said.
However, it is not clear if Raveena will be judging the show on a regular basis. The episodes featuring her are likely to be on air from third week of June.
The show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ gives participants a chance to show their best skills to judges in one minute. It is aired every Monday to Thursday on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More