Actress Raveena Tandon is set to replace Farah Khan as a judge on reality show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ as the filmmaker is busy with her next movie ‘Happy New Year’.
The show is currently judged by Anu Malik and Farah Khan. Now the channel has got Raveena Tandon on board for the show. It had initially roped in actress Archana Puran Singh who has shot a few episodes.
“Farah is unable to give sufficient time for the shoot of this show as she is busy with her film ‘Happy New Year’,” a press release issued by the channel said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
However, it is not clear if Raveena will be judging the show on a regular basis. The episodes featuring her are likely to be on air from third week of June.
The show ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ gives participants a chance to show their best skills to judges in one minute. It is aired every Monday to Thursday on Sony Entertainment Television.