Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon says she is not a Facebook user and the account registered under her name on the social networking site had been hacked two years ago.
The 39-year-old national-award winning took to Twitter to express her disappointment over the account, which she had been trying to deactivate for quite sometime. “Please to all those again who think that I’m on Facebook! That is not me! My account has been hacked two years ago!,” Raveena tweeted.
“Have reported, gone to cops! Done everything to shut it down! This chap whose hacked is operating it from Canada. Be clear am not on Facebook!,” she added.
Post her marriage with the film distributor Anil Thadani in 2004, the actress has done only a handful of films. She will be next seen in Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’, an adaptation of Gyan Prakash’s book ‘Mumbai Fables’.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review