Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon says she is not a Facebook user and the account registered under her name on the social networking site had been hacked two years ago.
The 39-year-old national-award winning took to Twitter to express her disappointment over the account, which she had been trying to deactivate for quite sometime. “Please to all those again who think that I’m on Facebook! That is not me! My account has been hacked two years ago!,” Raveena tweeted.
“Have reported, gone to cops! Done everything to shut it down! This chap whose hacked is operating it from Canada. Be clear am not on Facebook!,” she added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Post her marriage with the film distributor Anil Thadani in 2004, the actress has done only a handful of films. She will be next seen in Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’, an adaptation of Gyan Prakash’s book ‘Mumbai Fables’.