Raveena Tandon says she decided to keep her children away from paparazzi as she feels they are too young to come in the limelight. Raveena married film distributor Anil Thadani in 2004 and they have two children — daughter named Rasha and son Ranbirvardhan.
“My kids are small to think about films and their interest area. I have kept my kids away from over exposure (of the glamour world) that the other kids are getting, and becoming celebrities on social media much before they become teens. I want them (my kids) to grow as normal kids,” Raveena said.
With so much interest in the personal life of celebrities, the actress says it does get difficult to keep kids away from media glare. “I don’t hide my kids. There is paparazzi around everywhere be it at airports or at school sports function you can’t avoid that. But taking kids to premiere (of a film) is something that Anil (husband) and I avoid. There is a right time and age for them to get attention and handle it,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The 42-year-old actress said she is strict with her children when it comes to their studies. Raveena supports Seven Seas Academy, an initiative aiming to create awareness about brain development among children. Being a mother to four (two adopted) children, the actress understands the importance of brain development and nutrition for children.
“As I am a mother they (Seven Seas Academy) do take my inputs seriously. It’s not about selling a product we are genuinely interested in development of a child including brain development and nutritional value. We all are expecting our kids to be smart but are we giving them proper nutrition, we need to take care of them from the right age,” she added.
The Seven Seas Academy announced a nationwide hunt for India’s young masterminds. At the grand finale, Yuvraj Varma and Ravi Yadav from Chandigarh emerged as India’s top masterminds, winning a full paid educational trip to NASA along with parents.