Inder Kumar recently was charged under the offence of rape and abusing a 22 year old aspiring actress and now, the court has ordered to keep the actor under judicial custody until May 13.
Known for his roles in popular movies like Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi and Wanted, Inder Kumar was alleged of sexually assaulting the girl after making fake promises of giving her a chance in meaty Bollywood projects. The wounded young actress was later admitted to a suburban hospital in Mumbai and an FIR was filed against the actor at Versova Police Station under sections 376 (Punishment for Rape), 324 (causing grievous hurt), 342 (wrongful confinement) and 506 (2) (criminal intimidation).
However, Inder rubbishes these claims and maintains that the sexual act was consensual. Right before these accusations, the police stated that the actor’s wife Pallavi had reportedly been to the Versova Police Station to press assault charges against Inder after a heated argument between the two.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls