Actors Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor completed their upcoming romantic-comedy in just 50 days. The Aditya Chopra-helmed film, which has been extensively shot in Paris, marks his comeback to the director’s chair after a gap of eight years. According to a source from the production unit, the crew shot five days a week at the popular locations of the French capital. “Ranveer, who is known for his energy and spontaneity, has added his own bits in a lot of scenes and improvised a lot in the funny scenes,” the source continued.
The first trailer of the film will be launched tomorrow at the iconic Eiffel Tower by the lead pair, who landed in the city today. This is for the first time that a Bollywood film will start its promotion from such an epic place. The movie, which is being termed as the new age representation of Yash Raj romance, will be the first film to have its trailer launched at the popular tourist site. The actors will release the trailer with the Mayor of Paris.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
For the last few years, Ranveer has been doing action-packed films including Bajirao Mastaani, Ram Leela and Gunday. Barring Dil Dhadakne Do, the audience hasn’t really seen Ranveer in light, breezy, fun-filled romance. While the actors are in full swing of their upcoming film’s promotion, even the Befikre team has been posting images of the film every now and then.
Both Ranveer and Vaani are seen romancing in some beautiful locales across Europe, which in turn excites the audience to know if the story will present something out-of-the-box within the genre of romance. The movie will hit the theatres on December 9.