Actor Ranveer Singh is all set to present his vocal skills for the first time in an upcoming TV commercial.
The 28-year-old ‘Gunday’ star, who is appointed as the brand ambassador of Durex, will don the hat of a rapper in the commercial, which will be launched on April 23. (Pics: Ranveer Singh’s Sunday date with Deepika Padukone)
“As an actor and as an individual, I have a propensity for pushing the envelope, breaking the mould and taking the road less travelled. (Photos: Ranveer, Deepika, Arjun at 2 States screening)
“Over the past three-and-a-half years that I’ve been a part of the Hindi film industry, I’ve declined several tempting endorsement offers. And now, finally, I’m doing the commercial for world’s leading brand Durex. I will also create awareness around sexual well being through this campaign,” Ranveer Singh said in a statement.
The actor is currently busy shooting his new film ‘Kill Dil’ with Parineeti Chopra.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More