Actor Ranveer Singh is all set to present his vocal skills for the first time in an upcoming TV commercial.
The 28-year-old ‘Gunday’ star, who is appointed as the brand ambassador of Durex, will don the hat of a rapper in the commercial, which will be launched on April 23. (Pics: Ranveer Singh’s Sunday date with Deepika Padukone)
“As an actor and as an individual, I have a propensity for pushing the envelope, breaking the mould and taking the road less travelled. (Photos: Ranveer, Deepika, Arjun at 2 States screening)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Over the past three-and-a-half years that I’ve been a part of the Hindi film industry, I’ve declined several tempting endorsement offers. And now, finally, I’m doing the commercial for world’s leading brand Durex. I will also create awareness around sexual well being through this campaign,” Ranveer Singh said in a statement.
The actor is currently busy shooting his new film ‘Kill Dil’ with Parineeti Chopra.