Ranveer Singh, who is all set for his career’s most challenging role that of a Peshwa Maratha in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’, has been going all out to give the film his all. The actor has been shooting for the film in Wai, Maharashtra and recently fell extremely ill on the sets but continued shooting, impressing the crew and director Sanjay Bhansali.
Apparently the team has been shooting in Wai for his portions of the film and the temperatures there crossed 40 degrees. However despite the scenes being shot outdoors, Ranveer continued shooting on a choc-o-bloc schedule. Apart from this, Ranveer was also running a very high temperature, while initially he ignored it and continued shooting throughout the day in the burning heat since a crucial scene was being shot that day, by the end of shoot he was completely dehydrated and a doctor was called on the set to monitor his health.
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh to tie the knot on January 5? Here’s the truth
- Ranveer Singh's message for Deepika Padukone is going to make you go 'aww'. Watch video
- Padmavati new poster out, and Ranveer Singh as Alauddin Khilji owns the throne
- Padmavati actor Ranveer Singh bids farewell to Alauddin Khilji
- Photos: Ranveer Singh shows his fierce side as Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati
- Padmavati: How playing Alauddin Khilji negatively affected Ranveer Singh
Says a source, “Everyone on the sets were impressed by his professionalism and hard work. Not once did he lose grip of his character and essayed the role of a strong, fierce peshwa to the T”.