Ranveer Singh, who is all set for his career’s most challenging role that of a Peshwa Maratha in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’, has been going all out to give the film his all. The actor has been shooting for the film in Wai, Maharashtra and recently fell extremely ill on the sets but continued shooting, impressing the crew and director Sanjay Bhansali.
Apparently the team has been shooting in Wai for his portions of the film and the temperatures there crossed 40 degrees. However despite the scenes being shot outdoors, Ranveer continued shooting on a choc-o-bloc schedule. Apart from this, Ranveer was also running a very high temperature, while initially he ignored it and continued shooting throughout the day in the burning heat since a crucial scene was being shot that day, by the end of shoot he was completely dehydrated and a doctor was called on the set to monitor his health.
- Watch Padmavati trailer: Shahid-Deepika's love story is threatened by Ranveer's menacing act as Alauddin Khilji
- Photos: Ranveer Singh shows his fierce side as Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati
- Padmavati: How playing Alauddin Khilji negatively affected Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone surprised me in 'Bajirao Mastani' action scenes: Sham Kaushal
- Nervous about audiences' reaction to 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer Singh went silent and serious during 'Bajirao Mastani' shoot, read to know why?
Says a source, “Everyone on the sets were impressed by his professionalism and hard work. Not once did he lose grip of his character and essayed the role of a strong, fierce peshwa to the T”.