Actor Ranveer Singh says he is excited to be working with Zoya Akhtar and his performance in the film will surprise everyone.
“I am super excited to work with Zoya as I believe she’s one of the most talented directors in the industry. Moreover it’s a part that really pushes me as an actor and gives me a chance to showcase an aspect of my performance that will surprise my fans,” he said.
Ranveer plays the main lead in the film, which is reportedly titled ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
Zoya’s directorial venture will also have Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma and Farhan Akhtar. There is buzz that Ranveer and Priyanka will play siblings, with Anushka and Farhan opposite them.
However, the actor’s spokesperson clarified that there is no exclusivity clause in the (film) contract, as reported. There were reports that Zoya wanted to keep the look of Ranveer under wraps and so he signed a contract with the production house stating he will not shoot for any film until Zoya’s film wraps up.
“He will be shooting for over 75-80 days of the total 90 day schedule of the film,” spokesperson of the actor said.
Ranveer has also finally opened up to doing endorsements and has recently signed several A-list brands.
Zoya’s film will reportedly be shot across Europe, Turkey, Spain, Italy and France.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More