Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh and National Award wining actress Parineeti Chopra have started shooting for their upcoming film ‘Kill Dil’. Ranveer and Parineeti were recently snapped in Lavasa, close to Mumbai on the sets of Yash Raj films’ ‘Kill Dil’.
The picture shows Parineeti and Ranveer sitting on a white horse all dressed in jazzy clothes. Take a look!
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Kill Dil’ is an upcoming romantic action film directed by Shaad Ali and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film features Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Govinda, Rani Mukerji and Ali Zafar in the lead roles.
Govinda will be seen playing a negative role in the film.
Director of the film Shaad Ali described ‘Kill Dil’ as a film about the tricks the heart plays on an unsuspecting victim of love.
There were reports that Deepika Padukone would be playing the female lead. However, it was later officially declared that Parineeti Chopra had signed to do that role.
It is set to release on November 14.