Bollywood’s latest heartthrob Ranveer Singh was recently in news for his reported brawl with a photographer for clicking his candid pics with rumoured girlfriend Deepika Padukone at the wedding reception of Hema Malini and Dharmendra’s daughter Ahana Deol.
‘Ram-Leela’ actor Ranveer Singh defended himself on the reported brawl saying the entire episode has been blown out of proportion.
“It is not true. We were all at a wedding reception and we were at a private party there… which was happening in a different enclosure. The person who was taking the photos was taking it without permission, he was not a wedding photographer, he was taking photos secretly. I told him it is not right, if you would ask for a photo I would not say no, but you are taking photos without permission,” Ranveer Singh told reporters.
According to Ranveer, the incident was done to spoil his image and name. A few websites had on Thursday (February 6) reported that Ranveer Singh had apparently thrashed a photographer who was clicking pictures of him with Deepika Padukone.
Replying to a question that he had beaten the photographer for taking his pictures, the actor said: “I am 28 years old now and since the last seven years I have not beaten up anyone. I did not get wild but made him understood. There were security people around me, so there was no need to beat him up. I think it the story is made up to spoil my name.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
While Ranveer Singh came out in the open to clear the air on the reports, Deepika Padukone’s ex beau Ranbir Kapoor, who was also caught up in a similar situation a few months ago, chose to keep quiet about it.
The blue-eyed boy of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor had also lost his cool and snatched a television reporter’s camera when he was on a private dinner with his director director friend Ayan Mukherjee.