Bollywood’s latest heartthrob Ranveer Singh was recently in news for his reported brawl with a photographer for clicking his candid pics with rumoured girlfriend Deepika Padukone at the wedding reception of Hema Malini and Dharmendra’s daughter Ahana Deol.
‘Ram-Leela’ actor Ranveer Singh defended himself on the reported brawl saying the entire episode has been blown out of proportion.
“It is not true. We were all at a wedding reception and we were at a private party there… which was happening in a different enclosure. The person who was taking the photos was taking it without permission, he was not a wedding photographer, he was taking photos secretly. I told him it is not right, if you would ask for a photo I would not say no, but you are taking photos without permission,” Ranveer Singh told reporters.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to Ranveer, the incident was done to spoil his image and name. A few websites had on Thursday (February 6) reported that Ranveer Singh had apparently thrashed a photographer who was clicking pictures of him with Deepika Padukone.
Replying to a question that he had beaten the photographer for taking his pictures, the actor said: “I am 28 years old now and since the last seven years I have not beaten up anyone. I did not get wild but made him understood. There were security people around me, so there was no need to beat him up. I think it the story is made up to spoil my name.”
While Ranveer Singh came out in the open to clear the air on the reports, Deepika Padukone’s ex beau Ranbir Kapoor, who was also caught up in a similar situation a few months ago, chose to keep quiet about it.
The blue-eyed boy of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor had also lost his cool and snatched a television reporter’s camera when he was on a private dinner with his director director friend Ayan Mukherjee.