Ranveer Singh is one man who has absolutely no inhibitions when cameras around him start rolling. The actor who has stripped down to his undergarment in Befikre told us that he had absolutely no problems in pulling off the scene as physical nudity for him is no big deal.
Talking to indianexpress.com, Ranveer said, “I think I am very comfortable in my own body. I am very besharam that way. To be honest, for me physical nudity means nothing. For me as an actor, I am letting you into a much more intimate part of me. When I am going out on screen and emoting, I am really feeling it in that moment and I am letting you into my soul essentially. So I can’t be more naked than that. So physical nudity for me doesn’t compare. I have put a lot more display that is a lot more intimate.”
Ranveer’s red underwear act from Befikre has grabbed enough eyeballs so much so that even SRK remarked on Koffee with Karan that if Ranveer’s underwear was not padded during the shoot, he (SRK) is a fan. When asked to react to King Khan’s comments, Ranveer told us, “I have answered that question on Koffee with Karan. You should wait for the episode.” Ranveer will be appearing with Ranbir Kapoor on the popular talk show said that he had a blast shooting with the Tamasha actor.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Post Befikre, Ranveer will move into a period film zone with Padmavati. While Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor have already called working in the film a huge challenge, Ranveer chose not to slot films as easy or difficult.
“I think to each his own. The other day I was hearing Ranbir speak and he was saying that it is more difficult to act in films like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani or Ae Dil Hai Mushkil where you don’t have a distinctive character and where you have to bring your own personality which is entertaining, engaging and charming enough to add to the character. What you find challenging for perhaps other actors, I will not find it so. It’s a matter of personal preference. For me, I don’t know what is more or less difficult. I am happy and blessed to be working in films that I get to do every day and I do my best. That is what I can do. Sometimes you have very difficult days on easy films and sometimes very easy days on difficult films. So there are too many factors, permutations and combinations.”
And then there are the posters of Befikre where Vaani Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were all kissed up.
— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) September 9, 2016
No surprises then that we can’t wait for this film.