Actor Ranveer Singh, who is known for his quirky style and high energy, says he never leads his life in the “fear of being judged”. The Befikre star says his attitude towards life is not to hold himself back and do whatever makes him happy. “I don’t ever hold back. I don’t believe in having these filters. I don’t believe in living in the fear of judgements and consequence. I just live my life on a daily basis and do what makes me happy,” he told reporters here.
The actor said he is aware that people label him with various adjectives, but believes one should be true to themselves irrespective of that people say. “Now and then I read stuff that people write about me, they use these adjectives, ‘disruptive’, ‘edgy’, ‘irreverent’ and all these stuff. Don’t hold back means, follow your heart, your instincts, do what you’re passionate about. Don’t live in this atmosphere or under this cloud of fear. Do what you want, be what you want,” he added.
Also read |
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The 31-year-old actor has written and recorded a rap song for a clothing brand and said shooting for the music video was a rewarding experience. In fact, the actor has shared couple of stills and video from the campaign on his official Instagram account and Twitter. Look at his posts here:
Interestingly, Ranveer is rumoured to play a rapper in filmmaker Zoya Akhtar’s next. The actor, who was attending a special event of Jack & Jones in suburban Santacruz, performed the song in front of the fans and even went on the streets to meet them. Ranveer was almost mobbed by the people when he went to greet them. The actor latched himself on a moving car and went ahead a few meters, before getting off and running on the streets to greet fans. He then hugged his admirers and also got on top of a car and posed for the shutterbugs.