Bollywood star Ranveer Singh may have mastered the art of acting over the years but if there is one thing which the actor still has not achieved, it is waking up early morning.
The “Ram Leela” actor says he is trying to change his habit of getting up late and believes one can be productive if you wake up in the morning.
“I am not a morning person at all. Before 12 (in the afternoon) my engine doesn’t start, my mind does not function before 12. But I am trying to change that (the habit) because one can definitely be more productive in life if one wakes up in the morning,” the 30-year-old actor told reporters at the launch of GAP store in Mumbai.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
“My motivational speaker is telling me, I am trying my best but it is not working. I will work harder,” he added.
Ranveer had a successful 2015 with his performances in “Dil Dhadakne Do” and “Bajirao Mastani” which earned him critical and box office appreciation.
He will be next seen in filmmaker Aditya Chopra’s “Befikre” opposite “Shuddh Desi Romance” actress Vaani Kapoor.