Bollywood star Ranveer Singh may have mastered the art of acting over the years but if there is one thing which the actor still has not achieved, it is waking up early morning.
The “Ram Leela” actor says he is trying to change his habit of getting up late and believes one can be productive if you wake up in the morning.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am not a morning person at all. Before 12 (in the afternoon) my engine doesn’t start, my mind does not function before 12. But I am trying to change that (the habit) because one can definitely be more productive in life if one wakes up in the morning,” the 30-year-old actor told reporters at the launch of GAP store in Mumbai.
“My motivational speaker is telling me, I am trying my best but it is not working. I will work harder,” he added.
Ranveer had a successful 2015 with his performances in “Dil Dhadakne Do” and “Bajirao Mastani” which earned him critical and box office appreciation.
He will be next seen in filmmaker Aditya Chopra’s “Befikre” opposite “Shuddh Desi Romance” actress Vaani Kapoor.