From Madhuri Dixit’s ‘thumke’ to Ranveer Singh’s high-octane performance – the 15th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards made the jam-packed audience at Raymond James stadium groove with their favourite Bollywood celebrities.
Ranveer, 28, made a dashing entry ti the stage on a bike and danced on his hit songs like ‘Ramji Ki Chal Dekho’, ‘Dishkiyaaon’ and ‘Dil Mein Baji Ghanti’.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Audience stood up on their chairs and matched steps with him and kept asking for more when his performance ended.
Superstar Hrithik Roshan, who performed in the US after a decade, shook his leg on all his hit songs like ‘Ae Mere Dil Tu Gaye Jaa’, ‘Main Aisa Kyun Hoon’, ‘Bhumroo’, ‘It’s Magic’ and ‘Dhoom Machale’.
Madhuri went among the crowd to groove with them for few seconds. She performed on ‘Ek Do Teen’, ‘Mera Piya Ghar Aaya’, ‘Ksera Ksera’, ‘Dhak Dhak Karne Laga’ and ‘Dola Re Dola Re’.
Whereas, Priyanka Chopra made a dramatic entry as she was seen standing on a pillar with cable wires. She set the stage on fore with ‘Kab Tak Jaawani Chupayegi Rani’, ‘I will Be Alright’, ‘Tune Mari Entry’ and others.
The desi girl also got Hollywood star John Travolta on stage to dance on ‘Tune Mari Entry’ from her last outing ‘Gunday’.
Actress Deepika Padukone performed on songs like ‘Kaisi Teri Khud garzi’, ‘Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje’ and others.
IIFA 2014 awards came to an end tonight.