Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who is riding high on the success of four back-to-back hits in 2013, is under the scanner every minute. And the most recent is a new pendant that she has been sporting ever since her return from IIFA awards last week.
According to reports, Deepika Padukone has been gifted a pendant with ‘Love’ embossed on it by her rumoured beau Ranveer Singh.
While on ‘Koffee With Karan’, both Deepika and Ranveer (who had appeared separately) denied dating each other, however the host and filmmaker Karan Johar was not convinced.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Deepika Padukone’s outing with Ranveer Singh at IIFA awards in Tampa Bay, Florida, also raised a few eyebrows as to what was brewing between the two. Deepika’s selfie before a recent awards show in New Delhi which shows Ranveer Singh in the mirror reflection is also doing the rounds on social networking sites.
Deepika Padukone was spotted wearing the same pendant while returning to Mumbai. The actress was dressed in a casual white sweater and jeans, had a shining golden pendant around her neck.
Deepika Padukone has never shied away from showing off her love to the world. The actress, who has earlier dated Ranbir Kapoor, had inked his initials ‘RK’ on her nape to mark her love for the actor. However, after the two separated, she got the tattoo redesigned to look like a flower instead. But this time it looks like Deepika has learned her lesson and instead of getting her self inked she seems to wear her ‘love’.
Post the success of ‘Ram-Leela’, Deepika and Ranveer will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’.