Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who is riding high on the success of four back-to-back hits in 2013, is under the scanner every minute. And the most recent is a new pendant that she has been sporting ever since her return from IIFA awards last week.
According to reports, Deepika Padukone has been gifted a pendant with ‘Love’ embossed on it by her rumoured beau Ranveer Singh.
While on ‘Koffee With Karan’, both Deepika and Ranveer (who had appeared separately) denied dating each other, however the host and filmmaker Karan Johar was not convinced.
Deepika Padukone’s outing with Ranveer Singh at IIFA awards in Tampa Bay, Florida, also raised a few eyebrows as to what was brewing between the two. Deepika’s selfie before a recent awards show in New Delhi which shows Ranveer Singh in the mirror reflection is also doing the rounds on social networking sites.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Deepika Padukone was spotted wearing the same pendant while returning to Mumbai. The actress was dressed in a casual white sweater and jeans, had a shining golden pendant around her neck.
Deepika Padukone has never shied away from showing off her love to the world. The actress, who has earlier dated Ranbir Kapoor, had inked his initials ‘RK’ on her nape to mark her love for the actor. However, after the two separated, she got the tattoo redesigned to look like a flower instead. But this time it looks like Deepika has learned her lesson and instead of getting her self inked she seems to wear her ‘love’.
Post the success of ‘Ram-Leela’, Deepika and Ranveer will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’.