Bollywood’s livewire actor Ranveer Singh has been named the Indian ambassador for Switzerland Tourism. “I had such a great time on my trip to Switzerland this summer! I did some crazy things like sky diving and paragliding. Now that I am the official Brand Ambassador of Switzerland Tourism, I am just raring to go back in the winter and see what it looks like in the snow. I can’t wait to try the slopes of St. Moritz and Titlis Engelberg. It will be so much fun,” Ranveer said.
The 31-year-old actor will now be in charge of promoting Switzerland Tourism’s campaign for 2017 — Nature wants you back. Known for his effervescence and adventurous nature, Ranveer tried an array of activities in Switzerland to get his adrenaline pumping.
From wakeboarding on Lake Zurich to ski jumps at the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne, tobogganing on Mt. Pilatus, paragliding and skydiving in Interlaken, he tried them all. But the adventure was just one of his holiday thrills.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Being a versatile energetic and adventurous personality, Ranveer explored and enjoyed all that Switzerland has to offer. His passion and excitement for the country are what compelled us to request him if he would take on the mantle of Brand Ambassador to which he enthusiastically agreed,” Claudio Zemp, Director – India, Switzerland Tourism added.
The “Bajirao Mastani” star is now looking forward to visiting Switzerland in winter early next year. During his next trip to the country, Ranveer will be visiting St. Moritz, the village of Titlis Engelberg and will enjoy an array of activities and the country’s local culture.
“Switzerland is a perfect place for a complete holiday experience that will leave you spellbound for days. Tourists look for a blend of sightseeing, relaxation, and adventure together with easily available accommodation and good food and welcoming hosts,” Ritu Sharma, Deputy Director, Switzerland Tourism India, said.