Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh, hs reportedly done the cameo role in Deepika Padukone starrer film ‘Finding Fanny’ for free. According to reports, Ranveer did the cameo since Deepika is playing the female lead in comic caper. However, drector Homi Adajania says otherwise.
Ranveer Singh will be playing the role of Deepika Padukone’s dead husband. Since the role is minuscule, Ranveer Singh decided to do this special appearance without charging any money for it. Homi Adajania reveals the story behind him playing the role of Gabo in ‘Finding Fanny’ saying, “Ya! Ranveer is a friend man, so he did it for a laugh! We were sitting around and I was telling him the story of ‘Finding Fanny’and he said I’ll play Gabo (the character) – he was laughing but was dead serious.”
He further added, “I told him that I’d need him in Goa for half a day of shoot but we all had so much fun that he ended up staying for over a week after he was done.” Talking about Ranveer Singh’s enthusiastic nature, Homi says, “Ranveer’s energy is infectious and when the material is right, I know we’ll be able to create some magic in a film someday.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Homi will be crediting Ranveer’s cameo as a short-lived appearance in Finding Fanny. The film is a comical story about five people who venture out to find Stefanie Fernandes (Fanny). In the process, they discover a strange sense of solace and love among each other, and end up seeing a point to their previously pointless lives.
Produced by Fox Star Studios and Maddock Films, Homi’s Finding Fanny also stars Arjun Kapoor, Dimple Kapadia, Pankaj Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah and is slated to release on September 12 in English and Hindi.