By: Pramod Gaikwad
Bollywood’s funny duo Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor are all set to co-host the 2015 IIFA ceremony, which is also being known as the “sweet 16” edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and awards in Malaysia.
It will be Arjun and Ranveer’s first time at hosting any award show. Last time the two were seen at the now infamous AIB (All India Bakchod) Knockout Roast.
- IIFA 2015 brings Bollywood fans, stars closer in Malaysia
- IIFA 2015: Aamir, Shahid, ‘Bombay Velvet’ – Hosts Ranveer, Arjun didn’t spare anybody
- Glitz, glamour to mingle with business at IIFA 2015
- Want to imbibe Anil Kapoor’s passion, dedication for work: Arjun Kapoor
- Neha Dhupia to up fashion ante at IIFA 2015
- Galaxy of cine stars, ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ to light up IIFA 2015
The 2014 IIFA Awards ceremony was co-hosted by Shahid Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar which took place in Tampa, Florida.
The 2015 edition of IIFA Awards will be held in the city of Kuala Lumpur from June5-7 and the show is returning to Malaysia after 13 years.