While actress Priyanka Chopra‘s new international TV series “Quantico” is all set for its premiere in India on Monday, her “Bajirao Mastani” co-star Ranveer Singh urged fans to see the show while mimicking some dialogues from it in a video.
Priyanka got “touched” by his gesture and called him a “good mimic.”
Priyanka’s team shared the video on Twitter in which Ranveer can be heard saying: “The FBI’s top recruit is now their most wanted. Just a few hours to go for ‘Quantico’. Like is about to take a very drastic turn.”
- Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico Season 3 to arrive on April 26
- Zee Cine Awards 2018: When Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh relived Dil Dhadakne Do days
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on American late-night talk show ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt wish Priyanka Chopra luck for ‘Quantico’
- Priyanka Chopra thanks fans for 3 million followers on Instagram, 11 million on Twitter
- Kunal Nayyar congratulates Priyanka Chopra for ‘Quantico’
The National Award-winning actress shared the link on the micro-blogging site and wrote: Thank you @RanveerOfficial haha you are such a good mimic..I’m touched. See you soon for #BajiraoMastani #QuanticoTodayInIndia.”
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) October 3, 2015
In the show, Priyanka plays Alex Parrish, a rookie FBI recruit with a mysterious past. The show also features actors Jake McLaughlin, Tate Ellington and Graham Rogers, who all play fellow recruits.
The show will narrate their adventures and experiences as they train at Quantico base in Virginia, and secrets of their past start to emerge.
“Quantico” will be aired in India on Star World.