Actress Rani Mukherji, who is expecting her first child with husband filmmaker Aditya Chopra, is keeping well but is likely to remain hospitalised for few more days.
The 37-year-old actress was admitted to a suburban hospital post Diwali and chose to remain there for some more time.
Earlier, reportedly, due to some minor complication, Rani was admitted to Hinduja hospital in suburban Khar.
“She is in the hospital and will be there for few days as work is going on at her house… so her stay in the hospital has been extended,” sources said.
“She is fine. She is still in hospital and resting,” they said.
- Hichki box office collection Day 1: Rani Mukerji’s film receives a warm welcome, earns Rs 3.30 crore
- Rani Mukerji pens a heartfelt note on her birthday
- Rani Mukerji: I curse my husband every day, but out of love
- Rani Mukherji on nepotism: When I got into films, my dad wasn’t a very successful producer or director
- Pregnant Rani Mukerji is perfectly fine, says Spokesperson
- I missed Yash (Chopra) uncle terribly: Rani Mukerji post wedding
Rani married Yash Raj Films’ honcho Aditya Chopra in a quiet ceremony in Italy and the couple is all excited to welcome their first child in January 2016.