Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who was in the capital to attend her close friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s show at the ongoing Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW), suffered a quasi oops moment at the event.
The actress looked elegant – dressed in a sari from Sabyasachi’s new collection Ferozabad, which he showcased at ICW. However, Rani draped the ‘palla’ rather consciously around her shoulders.
Rani was seen in a cream sari embellished with intricate zari work that she teamed with a black blouse. But the blouse was probably too deep for the actress to handle and hence she had to wrap it tightly around her shoulder, which looked a bit shabby.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Looks like the Chopra ‘bahu’ couldn’t flaunt the deep neck blouse!
Rani finished off her look with an ornate hairstyle and a well-placed red rose in her hair which saved he day for her.