Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who was in the capital to attend her close friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s show at the ongoing Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW), suffered a quasi oops moment at the event.
The actress looked elegant – dressed in a sari from Sabyasachi’s new collection Ferozabad, which he showcased at ICW. However, Rani draped the ‘palla’ rather consciously around her shoulders.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Rani was seen in a cream sari embellished with intricate zari work that she teamed with a black blouse. But the blouse was probably too deep for the actress to handle and hence she had to wrap it tightly around her shoulder, which looked a bit shabby.
Looks like the Chopra ‘bahu’ couldn’t flaunt the deep neck blouse!
Rani finished off her look with an ornate hairstyle and a well-placed red rose in her hair which saved he day for her.