Actress Rani Mukerji, now married to Yash Raj Films (YRF) head honcho Aditya Chopra, says that her next will be outside her home banner.
Her forthcoming release ‘Mardaani’, which has been directed by Pradeep Sarkar, has been produced by YRF.
So, when asked whether she would star only in her home banner, Rani said: “No, not at all. My next film will be outside the YRF banner.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress, however, says that she wants to stick to acting and has no plans to be involved creatively with the production house.
“No, not at all. There are many capable people who take care of everything. Adi (Aditya) is at the helm and I don’t think he requires anybody else. I don’t want to produce or direct a film.”
For the time being, Rani is busy promoting ‘Mardaani’. The raw and gritty film will see her flaunting women power as Shivani Shivaji Roy, an officer of the Mumbai Crime Branch unit, when it comes out Aug 22.