Bollywood beauty Rani Mukerji, who rarely makes appearances at fashion events in the capital, is making an exception for good friend and designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s opening show at the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 on Tuesday. However, she won’t be seen as a showstopper.
A well-placed source told IANS that Rani Mukerji will attend Sabyasachi’s show, and that she will take the front row seat at the event.
Rani is among the top celebrity clients of the ace designer, who is even said to have created a special lehenga for the actress’s wedding ceremony. In April, she married film producer Aditya Chopra in Italy.
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
On the big screen, Rani, who was last seen in ‘Talaash: The Answer Lies Within’, will next feature in ‘Mardaani’ in which she plays a strong, bold and fearless police officer.
The Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014 will be held for six days at hotel Taj Palace. Designers like Manish Malhotra, Manish Arora, Anju Modi and Varun Bahl are scheduled to showcase their high-end couture lines.