Actress Rani Mukherjee, who will be seen essaying the role of a cop in her upcoming film ‘Mardaani’, has shot a special national anthem video with police women.
Rani will be featuring in the video singing the national anthem along with real cops, from constable rank to the top most officials.
“Shooting the National Anthem with the women police force and Rani was quite an exhilarating experience. The women power of India singing the anthem altogether makes you stand up in pride and salute the true shakti present in all the Mardaani’s of India,” director Pradeep Sarkar, who has directed the video, said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
This special anthem video will be played in the multiplexes this Friday onward with the release of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’.
Rani, who plays the role of cop Shivani Shivaji Roy in the film, which deals with a sensitive subject of human trafficking.