Actress Rani Mukherji, who is known to be close friends with Preity Zinta, today said the latter was going through hard times.
Preity has filed a complaint against her ex-boyfriend Ness Wadia for allegedly outraging her modesty during an Indian Premier League cricket match at the Wankhede Stadium.
“I know about it (matter)…she is going through hard times. It is difficult for Preity to go through hard times. The only thing I would like to say her case is under investigation…it is a very personal thing she has taken up against a person she has known for long time. I think it is not the right platform for us to talk about her case.
Rani was speaking at the trailer launch of her upcoming film ‘Mardaani‘.
“Normally, I don’t like to comment on other people’s life or anything I think is not right. When the matter is sub-judice, I don’t think it is right for anyone to talk or comment on it,” Rani said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Rani and Priety have worked together in films like ‘Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega’, ‘Chori Chori Chupke Chupke’ etc.
“She is a colleague of mine. She is a great person. We have worked together in four films. Preity used to tell me always that we both should get married in the same ‘mandap’ so that our wedding will be super successful like our films. I beat her in that, but I am waiting for her to get married. I think that would be a wonderful news,” Rani said.