Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who got married to long time beau and filmmaker Aditya Chopra secretly in Italy on April 21, returned to Mumbai a few days back minus her new husband.
Rani Mukerji ‘Chopra’ was spotted at the Mumbai airport dressed casually in blue tshirt, demins and a red blazer. Rani also sported a slightly different hairdo with flicks on the forehead and specks.
According to a leading daily, Aditya Chopra, who is known for his discretion and secretive movements, took a separate flight to avoid the paparazzi attack.
The newly-weds also threw a party for their friends and the film fraternity at their Mumbai residence on Sunday (May 4) . The party was attended by industry biggies like Karan Johar, Anupam Kher and his wife Kirron and Rani’s close friend Vaibhavi Merchant, among others.
However, the paparazzi could not get a glimpse of the newly-weds, who are in no mood to be snapped yet. In fact, the security around Yash Chopra’s bungalow has been beefed up with shutterbugs already making rounds of place.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
According to reports, the bungalow is surrounded by a high compound wall and white curtains have been installed to stop the lens from capturing anything happening inside.