Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who got married to long time beau and filmmaker Aditya Chopra secretly in Italy on April 21, returned to Mumbai a few days back minus her new husband.
Rani Mukerji ‘Chopra’ was spotted at the Mumbai airport dressed casually in blue tshirt, demins and a red blazer. Rani also sported a slightly different hairdo with flicks on the forehead and specks.
According to a leading daily, Aditya Chopra, who is known for his discretion and secretive movements, took a separate flight to avoid the paparazzi attack.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The newly-weds also threw a party for their friends and the film fraternity at their Mumbai residence on Sunday (May 4) . The party was attended by industry biggies like Karan Johar, Anupam Kher and his wife Kirron and Rani’s close friend Vaibhavi Merchant, among others.
However, the paparazzi could not get a glimpse of the newly-weds, who are in no mood to be snapped yet. In fact, the security around Yash Chopra’s bungalow has been beefed up with shutterbugs already making rounds of place.
According to reports, the bungalow is surrounded by a high compound wall and white curtains have been installed to stop the lens from capturing anything happening inside.