Actor-producer Uday Chopra says his sister-in-law Rani Mukerji is a homemaker and it was she who brought the family together after the demise of his father
Rani and Uday shared screen space in ‘Mujhse Dosti Karoge’ which was her first film with the YRF banner.
“I have known Rani since years. We have worked together in ‘Mujhse Dosti Karoge’ we bonded right then. She is a great person, it is great to have her around. She has great Indian values.”
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“She is a homemaker. When she came into the family, which was kind of broken after my father passed away, we got rebound. Her family is now part of our family,” he told PTI.
When asked what she thinks about his career and work, Uday says, “She is very supportive. And she tells me that I am going to be a big man and that I will be buying private planes etc. She believes I am going to do very well in my work. She always blesses me and wishes the best for me.”
Aditya and Rani got married in April in Italy. The wedding was a very small and intimate affair with very close family and friends in attendance.
“I am travelling since the time they got married. I came back now for the release of ‘Grace of Monaco’ and then I go back. I am upset that I haven’t got enough time to spend with them,” Uday said.
Uday has no plans to settle down as he wants to focus on his career for sometime.
“I am not thinking of settling down at the moment. There is no pressure on me. I am 41 and my mother has given up. She is happy that at least Adi (his brother Aditya) is settled. My focus right now is work I want to build my company,” Uday said.
“I think every person wants to first establish himself. It is not the question of money, we have money and ability to live, but the ability to be productive.. that is the key thing. The day I become sure that my company has become productive then I can think about all this (marriage),” he said.
Yash Raj Films forayed into the international market by launching a Hollywood-based production and a financing company that will produce international content.
The company named ‘YRF Entertainment’ focuses on developing and producing feature films for the US and the international market.
YRF Entertainment is funded by Yash Raj Films, the studio was founded by late legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra. His younger son Uday is looking after YRF Entertainment.
On will he also opt for a quite wedding ceremony like his elder brother, Uday said, “Either it will be very quite or crazy affair like Yash Raj style.. it depends on my mood at that time and also who I marry should also feel that way.