Come Friday, Rani Mukerji and Sanjay Leela Bhansali will visit the set of “Comedy Nights With Kapil” to shoot with the master stand-up comedian as part of the promotions of their respective movies “Mardaani” and “Mary Kom”.
The actress and filmmaker, who made for a great working relationship when they collaborated for “Black”, will shoot for different episodes of “Comedy Nights…” at separate timings Friday here, said a statement.
There’s a binding factor between the Rani-starrer “Mardaani” and Bhansali’s co-production “Mary Kom” – they are both stories of women power.
Rani plays a rough and tough police officer in “Mardaani”, while in “Mary Kom”, the National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen essaying Olympic bronze medallist boxer M.C. Mary Kom.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016