Come Friday, Rani Mukerji and Sanjay Leela Bhansali will visit the set of “Comedy Nights With Kapil” to shoot with the master stand-up comedian as part of the promotions of their respective movies “Mardaani” and “Mary Kom”.
The actress and filmmaker, who made for a great working relationship when they collaborated for “Black”, will shoot for different episodes of “Comedy Nights…” at separate timings Friday here, said a statement.
This will be Rani and Bhansali’s first appearance on the show, which hosted a slew of celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
There’s a binding factor between the Rani-starrer “Mardaani” and Bhansali’s co-production “Mary Kom” – they are both stories of women power.
Rani plays a rough and tough police officer in “Mardaani”, while in “Mary Kom”, the National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen essaying Olympic bronze medallist boxer M.C. Mary Kom.