“Baago toh aise baago, ke uspe movie baney,” says Randeep Hooda‘s Charles Sobhraj in the first motion poster of the biopic on celebrity serial killer.
The movie is slated to hit the theatres on October 30 release.
The 39-year-old actor, who last played Raja Ravi Varma in “Rang Rasiya”, took to Twitter to announce the release date as well as share the motion poster of “Main Aur Charles”.
- No one turned Ram after watching 'Ramayan': Randeep Hooda
- I haven’t met Charles Sobhraj and was advised against it too by Amod Kant: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda is a stunner in 'Jab Chaye Tera Jadoo' song from 'Main aur Charles'
- I empathise with Charles Sobhraj: Randeep Hooda
- Richa Chadha wants to do 'candy floss' roles
- Media tells youngsters more about crimes than movies: Randeep Hooda
“Presenting the motion poster of “Main Aur Charles” releasing 30th October 2015,” he wrote.
Presenting the motion poster of “Main Aur Charles” releasing 30th October 2015 http://t.co/5GrbUrLWpm
— Randeep Hooda (@RandeepHooda) September 9, 2015
The poster features Randeep donning a perfect ’70s look complete with a signature Charles Sobhraj flat cap, oversized shades, a two-piece suit and tie.
Directed by Prawaal Raman, the film set in the late ’70s and ’80s also stars Richa Chadda.