National Award winning actress Kangana Ranaut is as eager to work with Ranbir Kapoor as he is about teaming up with the Bollywood ‘queen’ on screen.
Ranbir recently praised Kangana for her performance in Vikas Bahl’s “Queen” and expressed his desire to work with her.
When Kangana was asked about Ranbir’s interest in working with her, she said: “Sure, why not? I admire Ranbir’s work. He was one of the first ones to support ‘Queen’. If he wants to work with me, then it’s an honour for me. Why wouldn’t I work with him?”
- Goals of the week: Leroy Sane nutmeg goal, Philippe Coutinho's free kick
- Shreyas Iyer's ton puts India 'A' in driver's seat against New Zealand 'A' in first unofficial Test
- Nashville church shooting: Gunman injures multiple people at Tennessee chapel
- Hardik Pandya is a star, says India captain Virat Kohli
- England vs West Indies, 3rd ODI: Moeen Ali smashes century as hosts beat West Indies by 124 runs
- 18-year-old Kashmiri ragpicker expresses gratitude for PM Modi's praise, appeals for job
But this casting coup wouldn’t come at the cost of compromising with her role, says Kangana.
“I would love to work with him. But I would want a good role also,” the 28-year-old said.
Meanwhile, Kangana is gearing up for the release of her film “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” and Ranbir will soon be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet”.