National Award winning actress Kangana Ranaut is as eager to work with Ranbir Kapoor as he is about teaming up with the Bollywood ‘queen’ on screen.
Ranbir recently praised Kangana for her performance in Vikas Bahl’s “Queen” and expressed his desire to work with her.
When Kangana was asked about Ranbir’s interest in working with her, she said: “Sure, why not? I admire Ranbir’s work. He was one of the first ones to support ‘Queen’. If he wants to work with me, then it’s an honour for me. Why wouldn’t I work with him?”
- My comment on nepotism worked as a catalyst, says Kangana Ranaut
- Mental Hai Kya is a quirky, different comedy: Rajkummar Rao
- Mental Hai Kya third look: Kangana Ranaut and Rajkummar Rao are killing it
- Four years after Queen, Rajkummar Rao and Kangana Ranaut set to reunite for a thriller
- Kangana Ranaut on Karan Johar: I don’t harbour notions about anyone
- Padmavati row: Kangana Ranaut has refused to be a part of what she calls a feminist movement ‘Deepika bachao’
But this casting coup wouldn’t come at the cost of compromising with her role, says Kangana.
“I would love to work with him. But I would want a good role also,” the 28-year-old said.
Meanwhile, Kangana is gearing up for the release of her film “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” and Ranbir will soon be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet”.