National Award winning actress Kangana Ranaut is as eager to work with Ranbir Kapoor as he is about teaming up with the Bollywood ‘queen’ on screen.
Ranbir recently praised Kangana for her performance in Vikas Bahl’s “Queen” and expressed his desire to work with her.
When Kangana was asked about Ranbir’s interest in working with her, she said: “Sure, why not? I admire Ranbir’s work. He was one of the first ones to support ‘Queen’. If he wants to work with me, then it’s an honour for me. Why wouldn’t I work with him?”
- Bollywood’s biggest controversies 2017: Hrtihik vs Kangana to Akshay Kumar, Padmavati to nepotism, here's what made news
- Padmavati row: Kangana Ranaut has refused to be a part of what she calls a feminist movement 'Deepika bachao'
- Kangana Ranaut: Being an outsider in the film industry, it becomes difficult to remain headstrong
- Kangana Ranaut: I have personally experienced inequality on the professional front
- It seems like we are criminals, says Karan Johar during nepotism debate at MAMI Movie Mela
- Kangana Ranaut to turn producer. All the other actresses who recently began making films
But this casting coup wouldn’t come at the cost of compromising with her role, says Kangana.
“I would love to work with him. But I would want a good role also,” the 28-year-old said.
Meanwhile, Kangana is gearing up for the release of her film “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” and Ranbir will soon be seen in Anurag Kashyap’s “Bombay Velvet”.