Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor made another solo outing without girlfriend Katrina Kaif. The ‘Besharam’ actor was spotted at the screening of new release ‘Gunday’ on Thursday (February 13) evening. (Also read: Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor – The entire ‘love story’)
However, what’s interesting is that Ranbir Kapoor arrived with good friend and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ director Ayan Mukerjee. Also seen at the screening was his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone. (In Pics: Other stars at Gunday screening)
This is not the first time that Ranbir Kapoor has been spotted minus girlfriend Katrina Kaif. Earlier this week, Ranbir Kapoor made a solo appearance at a bash hosted by director friend Karan Johar. And also hid his face from the cameras.
And a few weeks ago both Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were spotted arriving separately at a bash hosted by ‘Dhoom 3’ actor Aamir Khan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Ranbir Kapoor, who had been spotted on quite a few night-outs with Katrina Kaif last year, was also seen making his way to UTV head Siddharth Roy Kapur’s residence alone last month.
The couple reportedly had a spat in New York, where they were spending the New Year together. However, things turned sour and they made their way back to Mumbai separately.
But, Ranbir and Katrina have been filming for Anurag Basu’s upcoming film, ‘Jagga Jasoos’. From what has been heard last, the lovebirds are not that amicable on the sets and seem to be maintaining a distance from each other.
Katrina Kaif is currently shooting for ‘Bang Bang’ in Shimla, which could have been another reason for her absence.
Well, we wonder is this end of the whirlwind romance that had everybody guessing endlessly? We hope not!