Actor Ranbir Kapoor finds his legendary grandfather Raj Kapoor’s life “entertaining” and “interesting” enough for a short film.
At the inauguration of a short film festival, named ‘Shuruaat Ka Interval’, here Wednesday, Ranbir was asked about the one person on whom he’d like to make a short film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
To that, the handsome heartthrob of Bollywood said: “I would like to make a short film on my grandfather. His life was very entertaining and interesting. I think that would make for a good short film.”
The late Raj Kapoor, one of the country’s most formidable actors and filmmakers of his time, remains alive in people’s hearts with his evergreen films like “Shree 420”, “Mera Naam Joker”, “Anari” and “Barsaat”.