Superstar Ranbir Kapoor is all set to be the showstopper for celebrity fashion designer Manish Malhotra, who will be presenting his first ever men’s wear show at the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week.
This off-site show will take place at Mehboob Studio for the first time on August 26, closing the opening day of Lakme Fashion Week.
“The collection for Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive is for the debonair man – it’s stylish, cool and contemporary. It exudes sophisticated charm and is an extension of my couture line.
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor will be the ‘hook up of 2018’, says Manish Malhotra
- Bollywood Blitz: Is it time for Indian fashion to axe the filmi showstopper?
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks pristine in Anamika Khanna’s design at LFW finale
- Hina Khan to walk for Kolkata-based label at Lakme Fashion Week
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra’s debut menswear line at LFW
- Ranbir Kapoor turns showstopper for Manish Malhotra’s menswear collection at LFW
“In keeping with the season, The Gentlemen’s Club collection is a festive fusion of Indian and western couture, focusing on shades of emerald green and adorned with botanical motifs. I am very happy to announce that Ranbir Kapoor will be alking for the show,” Manish said in a statement.
The designer, who is completing 25 years in the fashion industry this fall, said 2015 has been a very special year for him.
“It marks 25 years as a costume designer and stylist in the movie industry, and a successful decade for my fashion label – MANISH MALHOTRA… True style begins with an impeccably-groomed man who just knows what looks good on him,” he added.