Ranbir Kapoor is set to fly to Corsica, an island in the south of France, for a 30-day shooting schedule for Imtiaz Ali’s next film.
“I leave in another 12 days to a lovely place called Corsica. I think it is in south of France. We would be shooting there for 30 days,” the 32-year-old said at an event. He is looking forward to the film which is reportedly titled “Tamasha”.
“It’s my second film with Imtiaz, my third film with Deepika (Padukone). So, I am looking forward to it. It’s a love story and should come out sometime next year,” he said.
Ranbir Kapoor‘s first film with Imtiaz was the superhit “Rockstar”, while with Deepika, his ex-girlfriend, he has featured in “Bachna Ae Haseeno” and the hit “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016