Ranbir Kapoor is set to fly to Corsica, an island in the south of France, for a 30-day shooting schedule for Imtiaz Ali’s next film.
“I leave in another 12 days to a lovely place called Corsica. I think it is in south of France. We would be shooting there for 30 days,” the 32-year-old said at an event. He is looking forward to the film which is reportedly titled “Tamasha”.
“It’s my second film with Imtiaz, my third film with Deepika (Padukone). So, I am looking forward to it. It’s a love story and should come out sometime next year,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Ranbir Kapoor‘s first film with Imtiaz was the superhit “Rockstar”, while with Deepika, his ex-girlfriend, he has featured in “Bachna Ae Haseeno” and the hit “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”.