Ranbir Kapoor is all set to do a cameo in megastar Amitabh Bachchan starrer ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
Bachchan, 71, took to Twitter today to express his joy at sharing the screen space with the ‘Barfi!’ star.
“Ranbir Kapoor on set at ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, a small cameo for him… Generous of him!,” Bachchan tweeted with a picture.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Bachchan as the friendly ghost.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Bachchan also posted on the micro-blogging site that he attended the the premiere of ‘Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom’ in Mumbai along with South African actors Atandwa Kani and Terry Pheto.
The film starring Idris Elba as Madela chronicles the journey of the anti-apartheid icon.
“Caught up with work and then to be present at the release of film on Mandela .. A moment of reflection starting from 1990..!! Two specific meetings with this great man Nelson Mandela in South Africa! Such humility and dignity to his bearing… Unforgettable,” Bachchan tweeted.
Mandela died in December last year at the age of 95. PTI