Bachchan, 71, took to Twitter today to express his joy at sharing the screen space with the ‘Barfi!’ star.
“Ranbir Kapoor on set at ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, a small cameo for him… Generous of him!,” Bachchan tweeted with a picture.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Bachchan as the friendly ghost.
Bachchan also posted on the micro-blogging site that he attended the the premiere of ‘Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom’ in Mumbai along with South African actors Atandwa Kani and Terry Pheto.
The film starring Idris Elba as Madela chronicles the journey of the anti-apartheid icon.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Caught up with work and then to be present at the release of film on Mandela .. A moment of reflection starting from 1990..!! Two specific meetings with this great man Nelson Mandela in South Africa! Such humility and dignity to his bearing… Unforgettable,” Bachchan tweeted.
Mandela died in December last year at the age of 95. PTI